This is the idle port jet. I was matching up original parts to the rebuild kit and making sure none were left over. A little jet kept nagging at me because it wasn’t in my pile of original bits and I couldn’t locate it on the carb. I figured it was maybe an extra piece used on early models but not this one. But more studying of the assembly diagrams and I narrowed down which port it was. With a flashlight and pick I was able to see this little guy buried down in the carb. Lucky I found this as it was blocked and would have been a big headache later on.
New gasket and cleaning and the pump is working as it should.