2nd Congregrasional Church Burial Ground, Conant St
This is one of the oldest cemeteries in Beverly. It was assigned in 1715 and has many of the earliest families in Beverly. It's hidden off Conant St around the corner from the current North Beverly Cemetary on land that is on the fringe of the extensive Moraine Farm-Phillips Estate (laid out by Frederick Law Olmstead). A path leading to the southern tip of the estate runs along the side of the Cemetary.